This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you must not access the platform, view the content or use any services provided by us.
- This App and its content are intended for users of Knitter. You may not under any circumstances: (a) Download, copy or re-transmit any or all of the content or platform without our consent; (b) Use any data mining robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (c) Manipulate or otherwise display the Web site or the Content by using framing or similar navigational technology; (d) Do any act including registering on the platform if you are not expressly authorized to do so; or not allowed to do so under the law. (e) using the Platform or the Content other than for its intended purpose, as determined solely in Knitter’s discretion, including but not limited to, to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others, and/or to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent or unlawful material or information. (f) You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this Platform or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this Platform. You may only use this Platform for lawful purposes.
Use of the Mobile Application is available only to users that are above 13 years of age. The persons who are below the age of 13 years are not eligible to use this Mobile Application. If you are under the age of 18 and are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of Indian Contract Act, 1872, you shall not register or view the content if your respective guardian does not allow you to do so. We reserve the right, but not under a liability to terminate your account and/or refuse to provide you with access to the platform if you are not eligible.
TERM OF SERVICE
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are an eligible member. You shall not use our platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, against the terms of Service, or violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to Intellectual property laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services and we may also initiate appropriate action against you.
- As a process of registering on Knitter or during the use of the Platform, you will have to provide certain details about you including your personal details like Name, E-mail ID, Contact Information, Date of Birth, Business details or Occupation, Location (name of the village), place of residence, Hobbies, Interest and profile picture. The guest users will also be required to provide us the name of the village to enable us to show relevant content. Some of these details may be publicly posted on our platform with your consent, and such details may be accessed by various users through the platform to use the features provided by Us. You may also choose to restrict the visibility of your information by using the Profile Privacy feature available on our platform.
- You understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We do not enter into any direct monetary transaction with you or collect any kind of payment details including your bank account details or debit/ credit card information from you.
- Knitter only acts as a medium/platform for the users that comply with Knitter policies to interact, communicate and network with various users who belong to a particular village or location. We neither hold control nor may be held liable for any third party communication, even if the contact details are extracted through our platform. Moreover, we will not be liable for any act or breach committed by any user on the Knitter platform or otherwise. Therefore, Knitter cannot be held liable for any wrong, incorrect, inaccurate or misleading information provided by any User on the platform. However, Knitter will make efforts to verify the information provided by the users to ensure that the information provided by them is correct and not misleading.
- We cannot be held liable for any infringements of third party rights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights or proprietary rights. So, You must ensure that any content or information provided by you, does not violate any third party rights or infringe the intellectual property of any third party. You shall be solely held liable for any such third party claim with respect to such violations. You must have complete right, ownership and right over the content, pictures or any other information uploaded by you or provided by you or you must give due credits to the holder of such intellectual property. You also agree that you will remove any content if requested by the rightful owner of such content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the platform, service, contact or content on the Platform through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- Please be aware that even in absence of information related to your real name, Email address or any other information, your Mobile or Web browser transmits a unique address to us, which could be used by law enforcements officials to identify you.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any point of time.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- We request all users to employ and encourage other users to contact Knitter to report any and all suspicious behaviour, abusive or inappropriate content or misappropriation of services provided by us.
VISIBILITY OF DATA
The information that you provide to us at the time of registration or during the use of the Platform will be visible to you and also to the other users of the Platform.
All the information that you provide to us or upload on the Platform including your Name, Bio, Place (the name of your village and/ or the place of residence), Contact Number, Profile Photo, Occupation, Education, Gender, Date of Birth, Hobbies and Interest and Posts that you upload will be visible to you and other users.
However, you can restrict the visibility of your Profile Picture, Place of Residence, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Education by using the Profile Privacy available on the Platform.
We at Knitter adopt a strict policy related to the Content that is uploaded by the Users on our platform. We hold all the rights to regulate, remove or block any content (including the posts or comments) that is violative of law or is against our Acceptable Content Policy. Moreover, we do not allow profiles or accounts that are fake, violate any law or third party rights (including the intellectual property right) or impersonate any other person. In such situations, we hold the right to block such account or delete such account permanently.
USER GENERATED CONTENT POLICY
The content falling under any one or more of the following heads shall be considered to be the Abusive or Violative Content for violating the Acceptable content policy of Knitter. In case any content is reported by any user, we will review such reported content within 72 hours and if such reported content is against this User Generated Content Policy, the content shall be deleted or taken down from the platform and we will take appropriate action against the User that has uploaded such violative or abusive content. We at Knitter do not allow any post, comment or any other content that:
a. Violates any law or third party rights including intellectual property rights or proprietary rights;
b. Promotes Sexual Content including Pornography, Nudity or Services intended to be sexually gratifying;
c. Includes, depicts, presents or promotes extreme violence, graphic violence or Terrorism;
d. Is Threatening, offensive or defamatory;
e. Amounts to misconduct;
f. Is unethical, immoral or against public policy;
g. Is inappropriate;
h. Includes Hate Speech,
i. Amounts to Bullying or harassment;
j. Presents, Promotes or includes Dangerous or illegal products under any law;
k. Promotes or encourages the use of drugs or other harmful/illegal chemicals;
l. Endorses, Promotes or encourages the use of Tobacco or Alcohol;
m. Include content that sexualizes Minors or include any form of child abuse or child sexual abuse.
In case you continue to post abusive or violative content more than once, we may also restrict your account or the services available to you on the platform for a period that deems fit to us. In addition to this, we may also take appropriate legal action against you, if you have violated any law being in force.
PLATFORM GENERATED CONTENT - PGC
All the content provided by Knitter on the platform through Knitter Channel is created only for informative purposes, so as to create awareness and educate them and we are in no way responsible for how the user perceives the content. The information provided in Knitter Channel is obtained from official government sites such as https://www.panchayat.gov.in/, http://rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in/ to name a few, and other reliable sources. Primarily the source of the content posted by Knitter includes the Constitution of India, Panchayati Raj Act, Any act in force in India, Websites of Central Panchayati Raj Department and all States Panchayati Raj Departments. These information sources of different Websites of Government Departments mentioned above account for just some of the different sources we refer to.
If we provide any government-related information on our platform, whether from sources mentioned above or not, we mention the source of such information only if we understand that providing the source would give more information and knowledge to our users and not mislead them. It is to be noted that, the source of the information will be mentioned only if one source is being referred by us, and does not stand applicable if we have referred to multiple different sources.
All materials and Content of this platform are the property of Knitter and may be protected by intellectual property laws including Copyrights, trade-marks, internet domain names and other similar rights. You may not copy or create derivative work or otherwise exploit any material or content available on Knitter platform. This may include but not limited to the logos, images, texts, written content.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
This App may contain certain historical information which is not current. We are not responsible if the information available on this platform is not accurate, complete or current. The content/ material or information on this platform is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as a sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, more appropriate, professional or timelier sources of information. It shall be your own risk, if you rely on any information on this platform. We also take no responsibility of the information or content uploaded by the users.
MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right at any time to add, modify or discontinue the Service (or any part of the service) without notice at any time. We have the right to modify the content of this Application, the legal policies, details and information about the users. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We do not intend to but reserve the right to discontinue any Content at any time.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties for your convenience. The Platform may also contain third party links that may direct you to third-party mobile applications or websites which are not operated, created and/or managed by us. We shall not be held responsible for any such third party materials, websites or mobile applications of any other parties whether available on our platform as an advertisement or content uploaded by a user.
We do not monitor or endorse the third party website and does not accept the responsibility for such web sites. Knitter shall not be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in relation with such third party links. This includes the loss caused or damage caused because or reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on, through or provided by any third party.
Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. It will be considered to be your own decision to browse, provide information or use the products or services to the third parties. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products or services should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If you send any submission or content to us, with or without our request, including any creative ideas, suggestions, proposal, plan whether online or offline, you agree that we may use, edit, copy, publish, distribute such content in any medium. We shall be under no obligation to reply, keep it confidential or pay consideration for such submission.
Your comments shall not violate any right of any third-party, including any intellectual property or other personal or proprietary right. You agree not to use libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material in comments, or that contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the mobile application. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our App that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice.
We respect the intellectual property rights of our users. In case any user has an intellectual property rights related complaint about material posted on the Platform, you may reach us through the Contact option available on the Platform.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth, you are prohibited from using the application or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related mobile application, other mobile applications, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related mobile application, other mobile applications, or the Internet.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Further, we do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- In no case shall Knitter, our director, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising out of your use of any service or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. If any state or jurisdiction do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Knitter., its directors, service providers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
If You use any false E-mail address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead us by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions then we reserve the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
We may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service if you or we terminate your use of platform and we will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
Content of Website: You shall not copy or imitate, in whole or in part, the name of the website, the design, text, slogan or logo of Knitter without the prior written permission. You shall not use metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Knitter without written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
Computer Viruses: We make reasonable efforts to ensure that any kind of Computer viruses or destructive programs are not downloaded from the Platform, we do not deny the possibility of them being inadvertently downloaded from the Platform. We will not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive ﬁles or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Platform or your downloading of any of the Materials from this Platform. We recommend that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws in your jurisdiction, rules and regulations, International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, or any other applicable laws. You shall not engage in any transaction, upload any content or use any service in a manner which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law.
CHANGE TO TERMS OF SERVICE
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the mobile application following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
However, there is a possibility that any communication initiated by you may be lost, intercepted or altered. We will not be responsible for any damages related to communications to or from our platform. You agree that with respect to any such communication.